PMC is the world's #1 provider of mobile backhaul network processors. Our programmable, single architecture and customizable networking software allows customers to meet worldwide equipment requirements quickly and easily.
Not recommended for new designs
Aricent is a leading provider of Ethernet, routing and switching software stacks and engineering services. Intelligent Switching Solution (ISS) is Aricent's industry-leading feature software framework for Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching and is an integral part of over 100 products deployed globally. ISS is feature-rich and highly scalable software that is suited for multiple end products, including Data Centre switches, IP-DSLAMs, industrial switches, enterprise switches, mobile backhaul, packet microwave, managed switches, aggregation nodes, and security appliances.
Aricent delivers innovation across all broadband technologies to help Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs) address the crosscurrents of time to market, product readiness, and cost efficiencies. Aricent also offers a comprehensive set of software frameworks and product lifecycle services that are based on a strong foundation of deep domain expertise across core, access, and aggregation networks. For further information please see:
- Asidua is endorsed by PMC as a provider of software solutions and professional services related to our WinPath network processor family. Asidua has been helping our customers develop WinPath based solutions since 2002 and has built an impressive portfolio of ready-made software modules, frameworks and protocol control stacks which are specifically designed to add velocity to development of systems based on WinPath and which are provided via a highly flexible software license model. For further information see www.asidua.com/wanstax
- In partnership with PMC Sierra, IP Infusion offers a pre-integrated ZebOS® software platform on WinPath3 reference designs that provides an accelerated time-to-market software solution with reduced development risks and improved return-on-investment.
IP Infusion is a leading provider of network software for enhanced Ethernet and IP services. OEMs rely on IP Infusion's ZebOS® software platform and global professional services to bring products to market faster, and to differentiate them from competitors with less cost. Products built on IP Infusion technology are deployed in networks with five-9s reliability across five continents, as well as a growing number of enterprises, to improve network performance, decrease network infrastructure costs, and grow revenue. For further information, please see http://ipinfusion.com/products/hardware-integration-software/pmc-s-winpath3
Asidua's WanStaX Application Framework 'Generally Available'
More Info »
- IP Infusion and PMC Offer Pre-Integrated Software Options to Accelerate Time-to-Market for New Networking Products (3rd party) More Info »
- Asidua's Carrier Ethernet Protocol Stack selected by NEC for its LTE Platform More Info »
- PMC-Sierra Mobile Backhaul Product Receives 2011 NGN Leadership Award More Info »
- Timesys enables LinuxLink support for PMC-Sierra WinPath3-SuperLite System on Chip More Info »
- PMC-Sierra Introduces Universal Front End 4 (UFE4) Silicon to Accelerate Transition of Carrier Networks to Ethernet-Based Mobile Backhaul More Info »
- PMC-Sierra Completes Acquisition of Wintegra More Info »